CONDITIONS GENERALES DE VENTES
In order to be eligible to use the services provided by Yelloh! Village Domaine des Bans, we request that you read the following general conditions carefully. These conditions govern the sale of holidays and take effect from the moment your booking is placed. By booking a holiday, you agree to fully comply with our general conditions.
• The reservation becomes effective solely with the agreement of the Village, upon receipt of the deposit and either upon receipt of the booking contract duly completed and signed, or upon your agreeing to the general conditions of sale when booking online.
• Yelloh! Village Domaine des Bans is not bound by bookings unless Yelloh! Village Domaine des Bans has accepted them. Yelloh! Village Domaine des Bans is free to accept or refuse
bookings, depending on availability and, in general, depending on any circumstances that are likely to be prejudicial to the execution of the booking made. Yelloh! Village Domaine des Bans offers family holidays, in the traditional sense, and the accommodation has been specially designed for this purpose. Yelloh! Village Domaine des Bans reserves the right to refuse any booking that might contravene or attempt to pervert this principle.
• Booking of camping pitches or rented accommodation is made strictly on a personal basis. Under no circumstances may you sub-let or transfer your reservation without the prior consent of the Village.
• Minors must be accompanied by their parents or legal guardians.
• The basic package includes the pitch for the tent, caravan or camper van for one or two people, access to the toilet blocks and to the residential facilities.
• The rental accommodation is fully equipped. The basic package ranges from 2 to 8 places, depending on the type of accommodation and the Village.
• Yelloh! Village Domaine des Bans campsites reserves the right to refuse access to the village to groups or families whose number exceeds the capacity of the accommodation rented.
• All bookings made for more than 4 accommodation units by one person or made by different people who know each other and who are travelling together for the same reasons and for the same holiday dates at the Yelloh! Village Domaine des Bans, are deemed to be group bookings.
• Accommodation appearing on the commercial Yelloh! Village Domaine des Bans website is intended exclusively for individual bookings.
• For all group booking requests, you must contact the Yelloh! Village Domaine des Bans by telephone, email or via the Contact Us section. The Yelloh! Village Domaine des Bans campsite contacted reserves the right to examine booking requests before accepting or declining them.
• Yelloh! Village Domaine des Bans does not charge a booking fee for rental accommodation and pitches.
PRICES AND TOURIST TAX
• Prices shown are effective for the 2015 season. They correspond to one night and are quoted in euros, including VAT.
• The tourist tax varies according to the local council.
CONDITIONS OF PAYMENT
• For bookings made more than 30 days before the start of the holiday, the deposit of 25% of the total price of the facilities booked must be paid to the Village at the time of booking. The balance must be paid to the Village no later than 30 days before the start of a holiday.
• For bookings made less than 30 days before the holiday start date, payment must be made in full at the time of booking with the Village.
CANCELLATION AND ALTERATIONS
1. Booking alterations
• Alterations to your booking may be made at no cost, subject to availability in the Yelloh! Village Domaine des Bans.
• In the absence of any notification from you regarding a change of arrival date, the accommodation will be made available for sale again 24 hours after the arrival date specified in the contract and you will consequently forfeit your booking.
2. Unused facilities
Any stay that is interrupted or cut short (late arrival, early departure) by you shall not give rise to any reimbursement.
3. Cancellation by Yelloh! Village Domaine des Bans.
In the event of cancellation by Yelloh! Village Domaine des Bans, except in the case of force majeure, the stay will be reimbursed in full. This cancellation shall not however incur the payment of damages and interest.
4. Cancellation due to camper
Cancellation fees may be covered by the cancellation policy available from the village. No refunds will be made without subscription to this policy or without cancellation insurance.
• Days of arrival and departure (please refer to the Price list).
• Rental accommodation: on the day of your arrival in the Yelloh! Village Domaine des Bans, you may check in from 5 p.m., and you will be required to pay a deposit on being handed the keys to your accommodation.
2. During your stay
It is up to campers to ensure they have insurance cover: campers are responsible for looking after their personal belongings (bicycles etc.). The village shall in no event be held liable in case of an incident involving campers’ civil liability. All visitors must comply with the provisions of the internal regulations. Each named tenant is responsible for disturbances and nuisance caused by persons staying with or visiting them.
• Rental accommodation: on the day of departure specified in your contract, the rental accommodation must be vacated by 10 a.m. The accommodation shall be left perfectly clean and the inventory may be checked. Any breakage or damage shall be payable by you along with any repairs to the premises, if that should prove necessary. At the end of your stay, the deposit shall be refunded to you after deduction of compensation retained, on production of the supporting invoices, against possible damage ascertained during the departure inventory. The retention of the deposit does not preclude additional compensation in the event of the expenses being greater than the amount of the deposit.
• Rental accommodation: in the event of the accommodation not having been cleaned before your departure, a fixed cleaning charge of at least €70 including taxes shall be invoiced to you.
• For any delayed departure, you may be charged for an additional day at the price applicable for that night.
Pets - apart from Class 1 and Class 2 dangerous dogs - are permitted in Yelloh! Village Domaine des Banss for a supplement payable at the time of booking. When admitted, they must be kept on a lead at all times. They are prohibited from swimming pool areas, in food shops and in buildings. Dogs’ and cats’ vaccination certificates must be up-to-date.
Any potential complaint concerning non-compliance of facilities with regard to contractual obligations must be notified in writing (recorded delivery) to the management of the Village concerned or to Yelloh! Village Domaine des Bans within 30 days of the end of the stay.
YELLOH! VILLAGE DOMAINE DES BANS’S RESPONSIBILITY
The client acknowledges that Yelloh! Village Domaine des Bans may not be held responsible for any false information supplied by its partners or by any third party that might be specified in the Yelloh! Village Domaine des Bans or Yelloh! Village brochure or on theres website, concerning the residential premises, and particularly its photographs, descriptions,
activities, leisure activities, services and dates of operation. All photographs and text used in the brochure and in the Yelloh! Village Domaine des Bans or Yelloh! Village website do not form part of any contractual obligation. They are for information purposes only. Certain activities and facilities offered by the Yelloh! Village Domaine des Bans and specified
in the brochure description may be cancelled, particularly as a result to weather conditions or for reasons of force majeure, as defined by French law.
DATA-PROCESSING AND LIBERTIES
The information you provide us with at the time of your booking will not be transmitted to any third party. Yelloh! Village Domaine des Bans shall treat this information as confidential. It shall be used solely by the Yelloh! Village Domaine des Bans internal services for processing your booking and to reinforce and personalise communication and the services offered to Yelloh! Village Domaine des Bans clients concerning your centres of interest.
In accordance with the data-processing and liberties law of 6 January 1978, you have the right to access, amend and change personal data relating to you.
To do this, simply write to us at the following
address, stating your full name and address:
Domaine des Bans